best sleep treatment in Delhi NCR
Mental illness is defined as a wide range of mental and emotional disorders. A lot of people are affected by mental health issues and psychiatric issues from time to time. Mental health issues may turn into a mental illness when persistent symptoms and signs result in frequent stress that affects a person’s capability to function.
Mental illness can make sufferers miserable, and it can lead to problems in their daily life, like at work, in social interactions, or at school. In the majority of instances that are related to mental health, symptoms can be managed with a combination of medication and therapy.
The most prominent manifestations and symptoms are:
- A lack of clarity or confusion in thinking, or the inability to concentrate
- Feeling sad or low
- Extreme anxiety or worry or intense feelings of guilt
- Exclusion from family, friends, and activities
- Highs and lows
- Inability to cope with daily problems or anxiety
- Suicidal ideas
- Energy levels are low, fatigue is a problem, or trouble sleeping
- Affinity to reality, paranoia, or hallucinations
- Trouble grasping and relating to other people and situations
- Sex drive changes
- Important changes to eating habits
- Extreme hostility, anger, or violence
- Drug or alcohol abuse
Stress is one of the primary causes of mental illness and is typically caused by disturbances in the functioning of the body or as a result of minor issues in your home, at school, or at work. Increased competition and diminishing support networks are major reasons, which is causing behavioral problems.
The clinic provides services of Neuropsychiatry, Psychiatry, Counseling(Psychotherapy), and Psychological testing under a single roof. The clinic also provides complete Clinical Psychology services in form of Counseling/Psychotherapy and different types of Psychological testing.
Alongside the general Psychiatry services this division is specialized in the treatment of Alcoholism or Substance Use Disorders, and Psycho-sexual Disorders.
We are an inter-disciplinary group composed of psychiatrists, psychologists designers and professionals from the development sector, and technologists.